SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical AUSGRUP for billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'd like to know if there's a way to use the AUSGRUP depending on billing period.

Actually we check values for the outsorting depending without relationship to the billing period, but - for our purpose - those value can change during time.

Have you got any idea or notes for that?

Thanks,

Fabio

4 REPLIES 4

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't understand what particular kind of use do you have in mind - like dinamically change/override the whole group during billing? Or use the billing periode within an outsorting check function? The latter should already be possible - a custom outsorting function module receives from billing rintime

XY_OBJ of type ISU2A_BILLING_DATA, which also contains billing period(s). The former could only be possible via adding custom logic to FM ISU_BILL_OUTSORT (or FORM outsort of INCLUDE LEA01F04) via an implicit enhancement, I believe.

Was this not too much technical mumbo-jumbo?

cheers

Janis

0 Kudos

Hi Janis,

the purpose is to give the chance to dinamically set "limits" for outsorting.

For example:

in year 2011 we have that the maximum amount for a billing document could be 1000€ and we have Billing Ousorting group AMOUNT1.

in year 2012, the limit is 1200€ and we have the same group for the same rate category.

I'd like to manage the different billing period (consider adjustments or re-calculation) with the different limits.

I thought that i could use a custom table - with ab/bis and limits and modify the actual groups to manage it, but I'd like to know if there's some "standard" way.

Thanks,

Fabio

0 Kudos

Hi,

No, the outsorting customizing in standard is not time dependent, so that would require custom setup.

cheers

Janis

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Fabio:

No fields in the contract are time-sliced or historically managed since the contract itself is time-sliced.  The most standard solution it to configure and transport changes to the outsorting settings when changes are required.

regards,

bill.