cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Positions Not Coming In IDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We run two jobs HR LDAP Data Extraction & Extract Positions Data to bring new psotions in IDM. These jobs create a .csv file which is transferred to IDM.

When we are running  this job it creating a .csv file with new position & that file in IDM Server also & there is no error log in IDM.

But when we check the position in IDM UI new position is not coming

Thanks

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Did you resolve this issue? if so, please share the solution here for others consumption.

Thanks,

Jaisuryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Issue is till not fixed, I checked details of manager as below

1. Manager details is correct in PA20, Position, GUID, is active & correct.

2.  In IDM UI, Manager details are correct as per HR.

Regards

Aman

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Please check the Manager in the file and check if the manager has issues in his HR record.

If I understand correctly, check the per no of the manager in PA20. Possible issues could be his GUID not maintained or sub info type is delimited.

Kind regards,

Jaisuryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai

Thanks Mate for your help.

Yes this screen shot is for Write HCM Employee To SAP Master" job" as we are trying to bring their position in IDM.1.

are facing this issue for three users currently & two under same manager, third one has diferrent manager.

2. I have checked HR Details of Manager seems to be fine as attached.

I have attached a Do. if it helps.

Kind Regards

Aman

former_member297605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aman... Sorry may be a silly question. Why are you searching with the Person entry type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Worng Screen shot we are searching with Position & getting below

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

"Write HCM Employee To SAP Master" job is used to read user data from HCM and write into IDM. Triggering this job doesnt load the positions roles into IDM. As we can see, the csv file generated in ECC has relevant data and hence the job which loads into IDM should also run properly without any error. However, when IDM is tying to create the position - manager mapping, it is not getting relevant data.

1) Please confirm if you have checked all the relevant data of manager in PA20 and is valid.

2) Check manager data in IDM UI as well.    

a. If you search for manager name, there MIGHT be two records - if so, check both records and                see if the valid GUID record is active

b. Open the manager in UI and check if the corresponding HR fields are correctly populated.

Kind regards,

Jaisuryan

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aman,

well, how is the csv-file imported into the IdM database? You should have a look at that job/pass to see, if the position-attribute is a part of that.

Did that work before or is that a new job?

Regards,
Steffi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

.csv file is being read in IDM, as we can see the new .csv file on IDM Server

Jobs in IDM was also with not error as attached.

But when we check new position in IDM UI it is not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not a new job it was working till last week

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Till last week? Is it not working for all the new positions?

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is that the job log (or part of it) from the job, that imports the data from the csv-file into IdM? Just that small portion is not very helpful. ^^

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm certain it is not from the job that loads from the job that loads position data into IDM, The job log of the position load would just show the no of entries being loaded and doesnt show any user name.

I suppose the image refers to "Write HCM Employee To SAP Master" job

Thanks,

Jaisuryan

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah, but guessing is no fun here. ^^

We need more information. What was changed in the last days? How is the csv-file read into IdM? Is the position mapping enabled there? is this for every position or even for every HR load job?