cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing problems with webconsole. Whenever we have new application and we deploy it on the device . In webconsole it shows that New release have been activated but on device we have old release ..

A week ago i had problem with Hierarchy group it was showing the details of previous group and i could not delete the group.

Have the webconsole got corrupted. And can we reinstall it..

Thanks and Regards,

Neha Kapoor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Can you please let me know the following.

1. Where exactly you have seen the error "New release have been activated " I ment the screen name and the place.

2. What is the error you are getting when you are trying to delete the HG.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

1>I am getting the Message as "New release Activated in " Device Maintenance > Mobile compenent Screen .

2>Error Message when i am trying to delete HG "Connection couldn't be recreated: 1 cause: Encountered invalid managed connection, last cause Couldn't execute interaction. 2 cause: Couldn't execute interaction. "

3> I am using 2 devices for one user.Just now i removed application from one device going to device maintenance >searching for user and then device configuration and removingit.. That application got removed from second device also..

Thanks and Regards

Neha Kapoor

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

1. Is it the state of a MobileApplication..because NWMAdmin is displaying all the message on top of the screen,,not on the details section.

2. Please start transaction su01 and check if yr has following roles assigned to it.

if NO then please assign,,,,, if YES then please test with assigning SAP_APP.

BAPT

BWAF_MOMO

BWAF_MW

MEMGMT_DEVICE

MEMGMT_DEVICETEMPLATE

MEMGMT_F4HELP

MEMGMT_HIERARCHY

MEMGMT_MOBILE_CONTAINER

ME_CONFIG_INFO

ME_USER

MI_PACKAGE_GEN

RFC1

SDIFRUNTIME

SG00

SRFC

SUSO

SYST

SYSU

3. Can you please explain the scenario in details.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

1. Whenever i deploy new application by adding it to hierarchy group and removing the old application from hierarchy . On some devices it still shows old application. But when i go Device Maintenance >Search for particular device > then Mobile component tab . It shows me the status of new application as activated and status of old application as deletion with next sync

2. Hi have told my basis team to check this...

3.I have two devices say x and y with same username . Now if i remove a application from x by going to device maintenance > device configuration. The application is getting removed from y device alos.

Thanks and Regards

Neha Kapoor

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

a) Are you using setup package to do this assignment of application to user/device. if yes then please try to make one device configuration for one application and assign it to the HG remove all the previous assignment.

b) have you unassign and reassign the device configuration which is having these mobile application.

2 Role is not SAP_APP(it was a mistake in previous reply ) it is SAP_ALL.

a) I think you followed wrong process.. make it notice that if you will do some modification on a device confiduration then changes will only reflect when you unassign it and reassign to th HG/Device.

b) Is your deviceID starts with a period(.). if yes then its a user for all device if you unassign something frm here then it will be removed form the all device.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

1a. I am not using setup package.

3b. In webconsole i have only one device id that starts with .(Period .Username).

I donot change anything for that device id.

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

1. Try with unassigning the all deviceconfiguration from the HG. Create new deviceConfiguration, for each deviceconfiguration assign one application and assign all of them to the HG, and try I think it should work.

2.The device starts with period(.username), means user for all device, so if you will assign and unassign an application to this device it will reflect to all the device, Whichever you sync from.

Regards,

Satyendra

satyendra_dhar
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

No your webconsole is not corrupted, you have to unassign the older version and assign the new version of application to the to the device.

You can do the assignment from the DeviceMaintenance screen.

Here you please search for the device, select yr device go to MobileComponent tab in details section, remove the older app and assign the newer app using add/remove button, then save it.

For HG if you have created the HG then you must be able to deploy it.

if not then please assign SAP_NWMADMIN_SUPER_USER role to your user using NWA user admin and you will be able to delete the HG.

Can you please let me know which SP you are using.

Regards,

Satyendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Earlier i used to assign new release to Group and it used to take it automatically..

Now i some times do the same thing. But why on webconsole it shows me that release has been activated and on device we have old release.

And regarding HG i have SAP_NWMADMIN_SUPER_USER role assigned to myself . Then to i am nt able to delete the HG.

We are using SP18..

Thanks and Regards,

Neha Kapoor