Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP table for Deleted Users

0 Kudos

Hello guys,

In know that this topic was still discussed. But I have the same problem and I can´t find any Information in table ADR7.

I have some deleted users and I know their user ID. For example: one of these users was deleted in June 2014. Now I would like to find out their fullname (first and last Name).

As I have read I have to search in table ADR7 for the username. But there are no entries for this deleted user in ADR7. 

And I can´t find entries in ADR7 for my own user. UNAME in ADR7 is Remote-Mail-Name but not the user Name which is used to logon, isn´t it?

I cannot imagine that this entries were deleted completly. I think These entries have to be available for the Audit.

Thanks for your input and help.

Best regards,

Björn

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Björn,

The ADR* tables are linked to the USR* tables via USR21. I do not know how and/or if records are kept for deleted users.

Jurjen

Björn

0 Kudos

I have one user ID which I can find in ADR7 and over the persnumber in ADRP. Here I can see the first and the last name. It is also an deleted user but I don´t know why I can find informations about this user and not about other.

In SUIM it is possible to display the actual first and last Name for an user in change documents. But actually the user does not exist.

0 Kudos

Dear Bjoern,

SAP system does not store first and last name for deleted user. It only stores it's user ID once deleted.

You need to get this information with the help of reference incident by which that user had been created.

BR,

Mangesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern,

• Table USH04 gives the details of the deleted user. Please see below, 'D' under PROFS column shows that the user is deleted.
  • You can also execute report RSUSR100
    MANDTBNAMEMODDAMODTIMODBENPROPROFS
    010ZZZ_TEST02.07.201422:23:00SUBRAMAS1D
  • To get the first name and last name, you would need to concatenate 2 tables USR21 and ADRP (first get the person number from USR21 and then get the first name and last name from ADRP by giving the Person number), but to my knowledge these tables do not store the deleted user's details.

Regards,

Savitha