Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Availability Date issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing below issue in SAP SD need your help

MAD dates are not coming in ascending order in PRD and I am not able replicate the issue in test environment (because in test system it is always comes in ascending order).

Example

SO quantity is splited in three delivery dates 24th june, 26th June, and 28 June 2014 and all in are ascending order but there respective MAD dates 23 June, 20th June and 24th June and not in ascending order. This is big issue in reports.

I have attached the screen shot of the same in this discussion.

Please help to suggest in what scenario MAD dates will not come in ascending order and how to replicate it

Thanks

Krushna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krushna,

The system cannot display the rows in ascending order of the MAD AND in ascending order of the delivery date. It can only display them in ascending order of one of these. It seems it displays the rows in ascending order of the delivery date which seems logical to me.

To see why there are different durations between the delivery date and the material availability date for each of the 3 schedule lines, you should provide screenshots of the shipping dates for each of the respective schedule lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

here you go

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well as per my understanding, this a standard behaviour. The sequence data or records get sorted based on Schedule Line Number for item in Procurement Tab - Overview Screen. In your case,

Line Item NoSchedule Line NoMaterial avail.dateDelivery date
VBEP-POSNR = VBAP-POSNRVBEP-ETENRVBEP-MBDATRV45A-ETDAT = VBEP-EDATU
30106/23/1406/24/14
30206/24/1406/28/14
30306/20/1406/26/14

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

In PRD system on overview screen sequence of  schedule line is 1-3-2 and not 123. Which not a correct behiviour

Thanks

Krushna

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To me, your system is behaving correctly in the way that is displaying the lines. It is displaying them in ascending order of the delivery date which seems perfectly logical. I debugged an example of my own and as far as I can see, the system will display the lines in the procurement tab just as they appear in table VBEP. How do your schedule lines appear in VBEP?

Your scheduling looks very strange. For example, why is there 6 days between delivery date & MAD in schedule line 3? Whereas there is only 1 day difference in schedule line 1.

I am also unsure how you got a delivery date in schedule line 2 that is later than the delivery date in schedule line 3 - doesnt make any sense. Are you using standard sceduling functions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use APO for ATP.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

how is the material procured? Please show also the "Schedule lines" tab.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find attached procurement tab