Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about SKTO in condition tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am a starter in SD, and trying to figure out how to create a sales deal,

so i created one sales deal with payment term ZB03. And conditon K007 5% discount for customer1 ist created under this sales deal.

customer1 master data has payment ZB01.

then creating the OR,

in item condition tab, SKTO = 2% that means ZB03 replace the original ZB01 from customer master. right ?

however here is my question. I tried to change my sales deal ZB03 --> ZB02

no matter i delete the K007 first or not, i can only get 2% for SKTO

I even tried to create another K007 for another customer2, but still 2% in the condition tab. ( in billing document tab of item , it is changed accordingly)

so can anyone explain the reason why ?

thanx!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As rightly said by Lakshmipathi sir it is fetched by payment term from customer master sales area data. Did you check by creating a normal sale order without any sales deal? Just check in VA01 what value it shows for SKTO if you create order without any sales deal.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

thanx for the answer,

actually i tried it wo sales deal, the SKTO is correctly taken from the customer master, in the case 3%, from ZB01

but if the sales deal is there, no matter how i change , it is always SKTO = 2%

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal circumstances, SKTO would fetch the value from the payment term only and it is not happening in your case, then you have to recreate a sale order in debug mode and check from where else, system is fetching. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lakshmipathi,

thanx for the answer, actually i tried with creating a new order, but it is still 2% not as I expected 5% from ZB02 from sales deal.

about debugging i am not that deeping in ABAP, do u know how to set a break point if i only want to watch the change of the field SKTO ?

thx

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Trust me debugging is not that easy. If we don't know the route cause then we have to debug from scratch to end and it could take hours. Leave it as last choice. First try to find some clue from testing it with different scenarios.

What I suggested is to create a new customer in DEV and create sale order. Don't go for sales deal. We can create sale order without creating any sales deals right? Just test this and update.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, just as I answered.

if i create a sales order without sales deal, the ZB01 from the customer would be taken, which would bring 3% as discount in condition.

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

i also tried to create a new sales deal with new customer 3 (ZB01 in customer master ), K007 ZB03 8 days 5%, 14/2%, 21 net

but in OR, the same 2% is filled for SKTO, could anyone tell me where this 2% comes from ?