cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JAVA STACK UPGRADE FROM Netweaver 7.0 SPS21 TO SPS27

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

We had done SAP Netwevaer application server java stack upgrade SAP Netwevaer 7.0 SPS21 TO SPS27 Thru SUM.Some components showing SPS27 and some components showing SPS21.

Friends give you inputs wht might be reason. why its not showing full components SPS27.

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Please check stack.xml which was used during the patch update. SUM will use the information calculated in stack.xml and perform the update.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

Thanks for your response,ya i checked Stack.xml also.In xml some components it showing SPS21 only.Even i tried to generate the new stack with stacklevel 30 from MOPZ Solution manger.In  stack 30 also some components showing SPS21 some components.Below are the screenshots.after updating the system for reference..

Can i apply with JSPM by downloading individually non updated component.

Regards

Pankaj

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

It looks like stack.xml is not capturing all the components . It is considered only core java components for upgrade.

You can manually update other components using JSPM or SDM.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

Sure,Definitely i will try that option and update the blog.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

In solution manager there was Problem as Product system was not defined properly that's why stack not generated properly.They had fix the issue in solution manager and then we started to generate a new stack.xml. and again we started the upgrade thru SUM,As all components are updated to SP27.

Regards

Pankaj

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Good to know problem is resolved and thanks for sharing the solution.

Regards,

Deepak Kori