Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tasks Dashboard - Dates and Work information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I would need your expertise again.:)

First, i want to know if could exists in a standard scenario the possibility to add the field work from screenshot below in our task dashboard on project management?

Second, right now we are maintaining manually the fields Actual Start and Actual finish ? from other posts I understood that this fields should be automatically completed by the system. I would like to maintain the constraints and to be able to see also this constraints in My tasks dashboard.

Could be this constraints linked to this fields from Settings? If yes, what should I configure in order to have this fields completed in my dashboard view?

Thanks a lot!

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Ruxandra.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruxandra,

As far as I know, new fields in the task dashboard cannot be added through configuration. You may have to take help of a developer (Webdynpro + FPM).

You can right-click on the table and click on 'Technical Help' to get more technical details of the dashboard.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruxandra,

If your queries are answered, please close the thread by choosing the correct answer. If you have resolved your query on your own, then please share with the community and choose your post as correct answer.

This helps members to know quickly the answers for the post for which they are searching.

You can refer the below blog on why & how to close the discussions.

http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why

Regards,

Ravi