cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table header and main part together at one page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am facing a problem with table printing.

I would like to print a header of a table together with main part at one page. Header consists of several lines so that I included it in folder and checked the page break protection. The same I did with main part (also included in the folder and protected). Now I would like to print them together, but it still gets separated at page break and header is being printed at page 1 and body part at page 2

Could anyone help me with this as its driving me crazy...

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tomas,

Stcikwith u r first post only.. every thing is fine..

just<b> include the all in one folder instead of two folder</b>

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward all Helpful answers

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

this cannot be done, as under the table node, there the folder cannot be created. I tried it already..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

iam sorry.. i thought u r using diffent type of nodes (other than TABLE node) to print the header data and body thats why i ahve suggested u to insert all of them one folder..

As i understood u dont have enough space to print the data on 1st page so u want it to be printed on the next page... is this

one thing is not clear.. it is if u r using only one page type(eg PAGE1)--> then all the node will be printerd on 2nd page also.. even in the 2nd page also u will not have enough space.... so r u suing any conditions for all other node to do not print in 2nd page..

please let us know wht r the nodes u r using in the main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

the issue is that I need to display a letter.. There are several conditions (alternative nodes) which hide or display the text, so that the length of the letter is dynamic, depending on input parameters. As a consequence some letters are printed without this issue (there is enough space to display the table), but in several cases its being divided into parts..

Just to make it clear I use only one page type and all the nodes used are put inside the main window. So that nothing is printed twice...

Hope I explained it clearly...

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is clear now..

<b>create a FOLDER node and insert the complete TABLE node in the FOLDER... now for the FOLDER>EVENT tab>u will find MINIMUM Height--> give 10 CM or whteever minimum height u require..</b>I am sure definately it works u r problem will be solved..

just now i ahve created a smartfom--> with main window 10.3 CM.. and i have insert 3 text then i ahve created a TABLE Node table body contains 3 rows and body contains 14 recodrds..

wht i did is i have created a FOLDER node then inserted the TABLE unbder the FOLDER--> activeted it the out put is some line or on the page 1 and some are in another page...

then ihave changed the FOLDER>EVENT> minimum Height 10CM

the total output of the table comes under 2nd page.. only the first 3 texts which are apartform the TABLE are printed on 1st page..

no need to create foplders inseide the TABELE node as u have said in u r first post..

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward all Helpful answers

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

it clear now..

no need to create folders inside the TABLE node.. wht u have to do is

create<b> FOLDER node --> include the complete TABLE node in the FOLDER node then in fopr the folder >EVENTs -tab> Minimum heighe = 10 CM or wherver u require.</b>

i am sure it solves u r porblemm, just i did it.. in the same way

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep, it helped!! Issue solved

Thanks a lot for your time and advise...

Regards

Tomas Hruska

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI this is durga prasad i need some objects with techinical specification if u have plz send to mail dpabap@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

there may be the following reasons.

1. the page length is not sufficient to print in one page.

2.why don't u put both in one external protect statement.

reward all helpfull answers

Message was edited by:

sunil kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

1. yes page length is not sufficient, so that I want it to be printed at next page together

2. I cannot put it in the external protect statement, as the system does not allow me to do it. When I create another folder for the whole table, the page break protection cannot be enabled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

What are you using, alv, abap list, sapscript, smartform?

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Possible solutions:

- Uncheck the page protection from the MAIN part (output options). Look it in all cells.

- Check out, is there an explicit page break in your heading (in some coding)?

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need some ABAP Objects to plce in my resume if u have plz send to me i need them with technical specification +