cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP->XI->Legacy with abap proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have scenario where we are reading data from sap internal table through proxy and transfering to XI. From XI we are sending data to legacy system..

What would be steps for implementing abap proxy part (first part) of the scenario?

what is 'package' when we create a proxy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

Try to follow the blog

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

1)Steps: follow as other experts suggested so far + u just retrive the data from your required table and pass the data in an internal table format as suggested in above blog in proxy program written at ABAP side.

little bit ABAP knowledge expected here.

2)Package: this normally created already and given to u in real time environment or you can create new package and use it

or

just use $TMP which used to store objects locally.

Thanks,

venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

from the Ravi Kumar blog i am little confused where should i write the report and from where should i call the report..

i my scenario SAP R3 is a source system and target is XI.

as per the blog.. proxy should be create in XI and called from SAP R3 ( if we consider 105 client as source application)...

can some one clearly explain where should should i create proxy SPROXY where should i create the abap report .. which system should call the report .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ranjeet

You create the proxy and write the ABAP report in the SAP R3 system only..

-->create proxy in R3 using "SPROXY" transaction

-->write the ABAP report using the interface class, data types, message types created in the Client proxy

when you trigger the report ..proxy will send R3 data to XI

Guru

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

See the below links

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies - Activate Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies - ABAP Server Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy - ABAP Client Proxy

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/11/17/bsp-a-developers-journal-part-xiv--consuming-webservices-with-abap

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy - ABAP Proxy

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

What would be steps for implementing abap proxy part (first part) of the scenario?

activate porxies in ur R/3 system if you have not done.

create a message interface for ur proxy

use t/c code SPROXY in R/3.

and the select the name message interface and right click create option for proxy

then write a repot prog and excute it from R/3.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies

Sreeram Reddy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have a look at this blog :

you need to create a class in sproxy

and execute a send method like shown in the blog

also check this <b>(it's a must!)</b>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/f49b21674e8c44940bb3beafd83d5c/frameset.htm

Regards,

michal