cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed for some web dynpro activities in NWDS 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my issue is: I have created several activities with 5 WD components with multiple changes. Many of them i already released. I again did modifications and created new activities. Now when I tried to activate the activity during check-in, some activities failed. ( I everytime deployed changes to portal after each modifications directly) but while check in some activities failed. Can anyone suggest if I can simply add the WD component to new activiy which will take all the modifications and check in-activate the same. So I dont have to worry if I am missing out any changes previously. How would be the procedure.What about the activities already released or failed? Please help. Nutan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191643
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nutan, please post the error trace so that we will know the problem in a better way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I have created new activity by editing the objects that showed error in build log of failed activity. Though objects were corrected before and added to the activity. The activity making some reference to old code. So creating new activity solved the issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

why failed?