cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-F Data Replicate within same client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Let me explain my understanding about data replication.

Data replication with SOA method is used only for replication of data into non sap system.

Data replication with ALE/IDOC method is used only for replication of data into sap system.

Please confirm above basic understanding.

My scenario is as per below

1. In SALE we defined  LEOCLNT300 : Logical Systm for MDG HUB/LEO_300 : Logical System for MDG Target Client)

1. In SM59 define RFC Destinations for both logical systems

1. IN WE21 define ALE tRFC port with RFC Destination for LEOCLNT300

1. In BD64 define distribution Model with all meaasge types (GLAMAST,COSMAS,PRAMAS,COELEM,COGRP1,COGRP2 and COGRP6)

1. In WE20 define partner profiles for partner Type LS

Thus we complete our ALE distrbution setting

Now for DRF configuration

1. We assign BO types with business System LEO_300 and assign each BO Type to communication channel Replication via Idoc

1. We definde Data Replication Model ZF with outbound parameter 1012 (General Ledger Account Master Idoc)

Then we activated data replication model.

But when we execute DRFOUT it only shows Green signal but no data replicated from MDG tables in to ECC ( We have two active records for GL accounts in MDG database like  /1MD/MD______01into ECC Data base like SKA1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

soumya_nandi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Can you please share how you have resolved the issue? I need to do the same in our landscape as well.

Regards,

Soumya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which says 'Processing of outbound implementation 1012 was skipped by implementation'

Is some it requires further setting?

Also if Edition Type create with Check Box selection 'Immediately Distribute Change Requests' then is there any need for Manual Replication each time (DRFOUT)?

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

unfortunately you basic understanding is not correct. W.r.t. SAP systems that shall receive data from MDG, it depends on the actual object and the release level of the receiving system whether ALE or SOA can be used or not:

• The entity type COMPANY requires the replication via SOA, simply due to the fact that there is no ALE available for the same.
  • The entity types ACCOUNT and ACCCCDET support both SOA or ALE. If you want to go for SOA, the receiving system should be and ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 5 or newer. Older releases do not contain the SOA service definition and thus should use ALE.

Regarding your configuration, please make sure to follow the instructions given in the MDG-F configuration guide.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Thanks for clarification for SOA vs ALE data replication.

The data replication configurations are done as per SAP help link as per below

https://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2013_01/helpdata/en/a6/d5e860201547e1972d745385282d4a/content.htm?f...

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

For GL you need to add 899 business object type. Add it and test and let me know if it is working now? This is the only step which is missing from the screen shot shared.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

After addition of BO type 899, it is not working.

Configuration link

https://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2013_01/helpdata/en/a6/d5e860201547e1972d745385282d4a/content.htm?f...

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Add it in data model - define entity type to be used by business type and let me know.

Kiran

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more point - GLMAST and SYNCH is added in Partner profile. In BD64 check any filter is added? It should be blank.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

My bad, still it does not works.

Also I observed one thing. When you execute Manual Replication link from NWBC it asks for Edition Type ( In DRFOUT it is not there) and for selected data distribution model it shows no edition type exists . I already selected check box 'Immediately Distribute Change Requests'

One more question if nI select check box in Edition Type why data is not replicated into ECC table after Activationj?

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

For manual replication you need edition. Without edition system will not replicate the data. If you select distribute change request tick then it should work properly.

Check one thing - In your edition type what all entity types are added - specially for account? Can you share the list with me? Any filters activated?

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Only one edition type for Account is created with check Box selected

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your edition type what all entity types are added? Add ACCOUNT / ACCCCDET also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ACCOUNT

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

See below screenshot -

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

I select edition type OG_ACC for entity type ACCOUNT

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Please check edition type configuration in your system. You must add all the above mention entity types in it. Once done check it and let me know,

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

I added all the entity type to OG_ACC as per screen shot send by you.

But still sane, nothing replicated to ECC (SKA1)

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

How is the org structure? Do you have group accounts linked to operational COA? In that case, you have to use FSI entity type for creating group account. Create FSI and ACCOUNT entity type in one change request and replicate.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

I am new to Finance Module and trying this in sandbox.Moreover there is no FSI in our origination structure.Please guide me with MDG-F as able to create and activate CR for GL account and now want to replicate in ECC table

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Can you check org structure in FI? Go to FS00 - take any GL account assigned to company code and tell me whether group account field has anyu value or not? Check the chart of account config too.

FSI is the standard entity type used to maintain group accounts of FI in MDG. If you COA has group COA then you have to create group COA first using FSI entity type then you can create account.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Group COA is not used in our case

And below if screen shot for GL count from FS00

Is there any releationship of GL account group with GL account replication? In MDG-F also I selected GL account group field as it is reqiured field

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

Talk to your FI consultant and correct the FI config first. Then you will able to replicate the data properly from MDG.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

As per FI consultant ECC FI config. is in place and it is possible to create all FI master Data in ECC directly.

Able to post GL account manually through WE19 in ECC directly but MDG-F not creating IDOC.

For this I open seperate thread.

Any way Thanks for help you provided .

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fine...Let me check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is fixed now. I am able to replicate MDG-F data into ECC database with same client