cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection document not generated upon GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created PO and IBD in ERP and it was successfully distributed to EWM, in EWM the Stock Type for the IBD is F1 (Unrestricted-Use in Putaway), while I expect it to be Q3 (Stock in QI in Putaway) because I have assigned Quality Inspection Group to the product, there should be an Inspection Document created while GR is done, but it was not created.

Can anybody tell me how the Stock Type is determined and why Inspection Document was not generated?

Thanks a lot!

Danny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

First , make sure you have EWM-QIE config. made for IOT 4 and activated for your warehouse,then you have to create Quality Inspection Rule for inbound delivery (Q-Inspection Inbound Delivery) in /n/SCWM/QRSETUP. This rule will create Inspection document for ID in EWM. In the rule you can maintain Non-Dep Stock Type as QQ. This will determine stock type Q3 in ID line for which Inspection document is created.

Hope this helps....

Regards,

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

I have activated IOT 4 for my warehouse:

I use Qulaity Inspection Group for the product

I cannot find anything wrong with my configurations, but it is still not creating Inpection Doc.

Thanks

Danny

0 Kudos

Hi Danny,

Not sure why it is not working. Please check if the internal number range for inspection document is maintained properly. Also check log in SLG1 at the time of the inbound delivery creation and see why the inspection document not getting created.

Regards,

Virendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virenda,

I have found this is relating to the the mapping of ERP document type and EWM, previously the ERP type EL was mapped to INB in EWM, I changed it to INBS in EWM then created new inbound delivery in ERP, the IBD synced to EWM and the Warehouse Process Type appeared as 1010(previously it was P110) and the stock type was Q3,  when I do GR for the inboud delivery, inspection document was created.

My question is: where can I configure the mapping of document type, warehouse process type and stock type in EWM?

Thanks & regards

Danny

Answers (0)