cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHDO Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

When i was trying to hide some fields in sales order we need to give T.code VA01 in SHD0, that means it hide fields in normal order,cash oder,rush order,irrespective of the order types in VA01,

What should i do if i want to hide fields only in Cash sales

Points are awarded to all the gurus,who helps me

Thanks in advance

narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mukund told don't assign your variant to transaction code. You assign your variant to the document for which document type you want see the changes.

If you assign your variant to transaction code it will reflect to all the document types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

after using the shdo transaction ,variant which u have created has to be assigned only to cash order for example CS doc type in transaction vov8.

so that result would be restricted to particular doc type only.

reward if helps !!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

Thnaks for your immediate response,where is the varient in VOV8 ,Can u pls say the field for varient,

Where we create varient in SHD0,and how we create

Thanks in advance

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Enter Tcode: SHD0, enter VA01,

enter Transaction Variant(TV) description --

now pchoose "Create- F5" button,system will prompt with VA01- Create sales order creation, Now enter the details same as while u create a sales order n choose continue. Here u have the options to customized the fileds properties either required,display,optional or HIde.u ll go through with screen by screen.

Continue according with the system. finally at one point u need to save .

save it.

now go to VOV8, choose ur doc type- details,

enter the variant name which u create in SHD0 as TV in Transaction flow block, last field.

try out n let me know ,if it wont works.

*reward points if it works.