cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Change Request Management solman 7.1 SP08

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are trying to configure CHARM (comes under ITSM) for Implementation project could you please share the steps needed for it.

i did some activities as followed wizard base configuration of ITSM (for CHARM not service desk) and assigned project to img but when tried to create Task List it was giving error in TMS and Project.

we assign the same solution in project for which we already getting the EWA, not understand why this project getting error in solution.

also not understand the QGM, does it necessary to configure for CHARM.

could you please let me know the basic stesp those required for CHARM in SOLMAN 7.1 SP8.

we have three system landscape DEV-QAS-PRD.

and currently configure TMS is DEV have two clients 110/150, when request goes to QAS (200) its also come into DEV (150), after QA at the time when we import TR into PRD(300) TR also goes into QAS(220).

Please help me to understand and configure CHARM in our scenario.

Best Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

First Are you planning to create TR from both 110/150 ?

QGM is not revelant if you are planning to use CHARM for you daily maintanence activities like transport movement.

Create Project in Solar_project_admin--> Assign logical components--> Create IMG project--->Under Change Mangement tab you can check your TMS setup by using Check button.--> Activate Charm--> Create Maintanence cycle--> Unlock subequent groups--> Change phase to release with development.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

thanks for suggestion, we did this again and stuck with same error when checking the TMS setup.

1.     Error in inter domain link between DEV and SOLMAN.

2.     I did this activity (solar_project_admin) with solman_admin user, when we check TMS its look the same user in all systems (dev-qa-prd)

please see the attached screen.

could you please also clear us on the maintenance and implementation project, could we use CHARM for both project or we can use only one.

if yes than is their any difference in maintaining both projects.

Best Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u implement the Harmonizing RFc;s note in your landscape.

If not then apply it.

Also make sure that RFC to 000 of domain controller is there.

While checking the status use a user that is existing system wide.

Create Solman_admin user in ur DEV QAS PRD client as well.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

check your suggestion in our landscape with SAP Note - 1833778.

but i think we already done this please see the current condition of our landscape

1384598Cannot be Implemented(Managed System)
1741751Cannot be Implemented(Managed System)
1756014Cannot be Implemented(Managed System)

1742170Completely implemented(SOLMAN)
1756014Completely implemented(SOLMAN)

ECC - SAP Netweaver 731

SOLMAN - 710 SP8

as you said need to create same user in all systems, whats authorization we have to give him.

is RFC creation authorization is sufficient.

Best Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user should have trsuted authorizations.

S_RFC

S_RFCACL

Regards