cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display order according to customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working on requirement in which i have to display order on list screen according to customer but thing is that initialy we should have not any orders but once i click on particular customer we should have order according to customer.

Till now, i m having all order when i transmit but i want order only when i select on particular customer.

Regards:

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sumit,

Without more specifics as to your client platform and screen setup it is hard to give you an answer.  I will answer generally.  To filter a list with logic, you use an include rule.  A list will run the include rule once for each row in the collection, and only display the rows that the rule returns "True" for.  If you have a customer on one screen that is selected, you can reference that customer in your include rule to compare it to the customer on the order records and only show the matching records.  The include rule would look something like this:

EQSTR

Whatever ScreenSet -> Whatever Screen -> Customer field

Order Object -> Customer property

The above rule tied to a list displaying order objects as an include rule will compare each order's customer property string to the customer string value on a specific screen that has been selected.  Only the matching rows will appear on the list.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP