cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TBOM contains apparently irrelevant objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has any insights into TBOM contents that can explain this situation;

My Solman system is 7.1, sp11; my managed system is ECC 702, Ehp5.

My TBOM is for pa20 (a standard HR transaction).  It is a semi-dynamic one created from the UPL running on ECC. It contains all the usual suspects from SAP HR packages but also - and here's my confusion - some dictionary objects (domains and data elements) from Z packages in plant maintenance.  The result of this is that a transport containing one of these PM objects will flag an HR process for test !  I have deleted and re-created the TBOM with the same results.  The objects are in separate package hierarchies.

Thanks for any information,

Regards

Guy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

some dictionary objects (domains and data elements) from Z packages in plant maintenance.  The result of this is that a transport containing one of these PM objects will flag an HR process for test !  

until unless UPL receiving Usage information of these dictionary objects from z packages, you always asked to test.

but always you can exclude these object during analysis, did you tried with filter options

Editing TBOM Filters - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Yes, I am aware that I can exclude the objects with filters, but I still would like to understand why they appear.

Regards,

Guy