cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Request Fulfillment Checklist - Workflow step logically deleted

eric_
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm having an issue regarding Service Request Fulfillment. I followed the instructions given on ITSM Wiki (Service Request Management Service Request Fulfillment) and even checked additional hints given on a blog post ().

The symptoms are:

• No workflow tasks are shown on Solution Manager CRM UI.
  • Workflow is not triggered directly after Service Request creation, but rather after the first step is marked as completed. (I'm not sure if this is the intended behavior.)
  • Step "Get Current Step" is executed successfully (see image 1), but the succeeding step "Process Checklist Step" is always logically deleted (see image 2).

I'm running a fresh installed Solution Manager 7.1 SPS 11 and I only configured mandatory parts of SOLMAN_SETUP regarding System Preparation, Basic Configuration and ITSM.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eike,

Check the authorizations of user WF-BATCH.

I'm not sure which authorizations he should and shouldn't have, but I also encountered the issue with "logically deleted" steps, and this was solved when I gave WF-BATCH authorizations SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

Kind regards,

Joyca

eric_
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, Joyca!

It really was an authorization problem. I must say, I didn't expect that, because WF-BATCH is a user which is automatically created for this particular purpose.

Answers (0)