Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

log error while clearing inventory document through Li20

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have the following issue while creaing inventory document in warehouse level through LI20.

System says Available quantity of material is ZERO while clearing stock in WM. We are able to count this inventory document and status of inventory document in counted. Any suggestions would be of great help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there any difference in the Count quantity

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

yes , there is difference in count quantity

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share the screenshot of error message along with error message number

also please let us know the scenario detail

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is a regular scenario.Created inventory document using "LX26". Counted document using LI11N. WHen trying clear the document. we got this issue.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

i have simulated the scenario (with less stock and with zero stock and LI20 is giving the result as expected . Could you please share the steps which you are following and entry which you are making in LI11N,

LI20 Screen

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Manish,

we did the similar process and created inventory documents. This situation is happening only for certain line items. Remaining all documents went fine. Not sure what more data i can provide on this situation. Have you seen this situation any time while clearning in Li20 ?? i created similar situation in test environment , replicated error and then changed inventory count to no diff. It went through fine. When there was difference in stock. This error message populated.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

To the best of my knowledge, I never came across this particular error message in LI20 in any of my previous project

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

if you are familiar with Debugging or take a help from developer and ask them to put a breakpoints on function module L_COUNT_DATA_PROCESS

and check  how the data are getting processed in these three highlighted perform. Might be this will help to find the root cause

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post a screenshot from LS26 after clicking the bin stock button?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just found this note, I guess it is relevant for you: 1939938 - Inventory cannot be cleared for bulk storage

as it explains exact the same situation, issuing the error message despite of enough quantity

kartheek_epuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Jugern L,

As per note this is side effect if other note is implemented (1849864).

When SAP quantity matches with inventory everthing is golden and when there is a difference, then arises the problem.

error message L4147

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I have never heard the term "golden inventory"

L4 147 is "No storage bin selected for clearing"

Can you post a screen shot of your LI20 ?

I am not sure what you want to tell me with "As per note this is side effect if other note is implemented (1849864)."

I had read the note, it is you who have to tell me if you have note 1849864 in your system.

I had just implemented 1939938 and retested the scenario, in general the notes do not hurt, they are meant to fix a problem. Of course they can again have side effects, but with the next support package you get them anyway into your system.