cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 (single stack) posting RFC gives this error: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Processing of change number CO-01234 cancelled (raised by system ECCHostXYZ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to determine if I am dealing with an RFC connection issue or just an error resulting from the RFC itself.

The error says "Processing of change number...cancelled (raised by...ECCHostXYZ)".

I thought this was a problem with my RFC config because it is labeled as "RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE".

However, when I google that specific message, it appears to be an error specific to change order creation.

Here’s my google search: http://goo.gl/ZhKsm3

Here is the error again:

RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Processing of change number CO-01234 cancelled (raised by system ED1|ecc-host-xyz)

When I check ST22, I see no RFC errors.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jody,

No st22 exception is needed to be throwed in order to raise a controlled exception in the RFC.

You would need to check the RFC in the ECC system with the data that you are sending from PI, if the data is the same, you would need to check PI user RFC roles with the ECC roles user that you used to check the data integrity in the ECC test.

To avoid this error you can do a Z RFC to wrap the standard RFC and to control the exceptions errors with a BAPIRET2 strucutre to return to PI.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. It was indeed internal to the RFC. The date format was causing the change order insert to fail. Thanks again.

Answers (0)