Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export data from LP12

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

Is there a way of exporting the data from LP12?

I would like to use the data as a form of escalating shortages to procurement.

Or, can I get the data from tables so that I can create my own report?

Thanks in advance

Darren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

This is not possible using Standard SAP, in my one of the project we had the similar requirement and we designed a custom report which calculate the requirement based on the production order number supplied on the selection screen and generate a report to give a visibility how much much stock can be staged and how much we have shortage so that warehouse people can look the stock in nearby company warehouse and initiate the transfer to avoid any production loss.

Below mentioned table will help to set the relation and define the program logic

Production order related data is available in AFPO / CAUFVD

Reservation Order related data RESB

Stock data in LQUA table

Control cycle table PKHD

The logic in our program was based on production order number defined on selection screen we used to validate whether the production order number are valid or not from table AFPO and then find the reservation number CAUFVD-RSNUM from structure CAUFVD then check the entry in the reservation table RESB  where RESB-RGEKZ <> 'X' this used to give the detail of the material which are for staging. System used to check the total stock available in the Production Supply Area (PSA value comes from control cycle table, the storage type and storage bin is there in the RESB) and then check the stock excluding the production supply area and generate the report

Let me know if you need any further input on this

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Manish for your lenghty reply.

I will make a start on a report and I will update this question when I have completed it for future users.

I will mark this question as answered as having read through your reply, your logic makes sense and the table/field info was just what I was after.

Thanks again

Regards

Darren

Answers (0)