cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Exceed Issue in work Order (P.O) in Production Server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting different type of budget exceed issue, that to only in Production server.

Here the issue is when I am creating the work order P.O (Acc.As. Cat.P, Itm Cat. D) with different service line items with respective WBSe with in the budget limit, then I am doing SES for some quantity, now when I am changing (I am decreasing not increasing) the same P.O line item available quantity and creating the new version now system is calculating the old version line item quantity + new version quantity (nothing but double) then giving budget exceed error.

One more strange thing is, if I change quantity for one line item then system is giving budget exceed error for another line item which is having the different WBSe which was saved with out giving any error at the time of P.O creation.

This issue is happening only in Production server ....same scenario I have run with the same values in both Dev. and Qau. (Where the config. is same in all 3 clients) but in both the clients it is working fine...but in production why the system is behaving in such a way I am not getting. 

In the below I have given the test scenario...

Service P.O Creation
Line ItemP.O QuanityValueWBSBudgetCommitmentSES. QuatityActual cost
110100WBS 1200010005500
220200Wbs 24000200010.001000
330300WBS 360003000151500
440400Wbs 48000400020.002000
Service P.O change with new version
Line ItemP.O QuanityValueWBSBudgetCommitmentSES. QuatityActual cost
16100WBS 1100010005500
220200Wbs 22000200010.001000Budget exceed with the double value
330300WBS 330003000151500
440400Wbs 44000400020.002000

If any one has come across with this type of issue and solved ...please suggest me ..

Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly tell me that are you able to change values in same line item of PO (New Version) after doing SES?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Shishir,

Since I have done SES for partial quantity So I can able to change the remaining available quantity in the same P.O line item..

Regards,

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have face similar issue in deleting PO line items.

Even though I delete items, system check budget for deleted qty with the currency conversion + value & gives budget exceed error.

In some cases we have asked user to deactivated AVAC asked to do the transaction, which is not recommended.

You can try running CJBN & CJBV in sequence for affected WBS.

Thanks & reg,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Run CJBN once and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sampath,

Actually prior to this issue I got same type of issue...so as you said I have run CJBN & CJBV (here I have run on the project based level not on affected WBS, as in CJBN there is a provision to enter only Project Defiiton so, I did for over all project level, is there any way to run CJBN on specific WBS please suggest me the way) then it was accepted but this is happening for the 2nd time after some days for the same project. So, I just want to find out the exact problem with system.

Thanks,

Srikanth