cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Days supply shows incorrect results when selection profile is loaded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Days of Supply works perfectly in CTM planning book when individual product & location is selected. But, if selection profile is loaded and then drill down to individual product & location happens, "Days of Supply" does not show correct results. We have copied standard macro from 9ACTM02/CTM02(1) Planning Book/DataView. All settings of Days of supply, Determine Workdays are same as standard CTM & SNP macros. I followed all steps used in following thread:

but still selection profile is not giving correct results. There should not be any difference in Days of Supply when individually selected by Product and Location or via selection profile drill down to product & location level. Standard CTM planning book works perfect even when selection profile is loaded. Not sure if I have missed out anything even though I matched all macros and related settings with standard macros. Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Work around to see Days of Supply using selection profile:

1) In Planning Book, select selection profile but DO NOT Load

2) Double click individual product & location

3) Select all Products and Locations in selection profile and then LOAD

4) This point onward, any Product & Location selection works

But, Issue is with Initial Load of Selection Profile where Days of Supply results are not correct and only way to see correct results is to execute above steps in sequence.

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand..

For one there is no CTM Planning Book.

For another, it makes no sense to use Days of Supply for multiple products.

I don't understand why you ask this question?

Ken