cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diff Customer Regions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I got a requirement, to display the customer region from customer general data into the report output. But the same customer is maintained in different sales areas.

Can anyone help me out in finding the exact data of REGION from customer master if the same customer is maintained in different sales areas....

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vinod Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you all mentioned i picked from the field region from Customer master general data table.

Thanks to all.

Regards,

Vinod

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the customer Region field is always Unique it has nothing do with the sales area,if the same customer operating in different Region this has to be a Completely New customer code with the same name and different Address along with different Tin Numbers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for the reply and for time in giving the solution. Issue has resolved...

Regards,

Vinod Reddy

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What region you are talking about? As Jignesh said we have region field in general data but in most of the companies I've seen that they maintain region in Sales District field. If you are talking about this field KNVV-BZIRK then you could see that it can be different for every sale area. If you are talking about general data region field then I don't think so there is any problem in fetching this information.

It depends on the structure of your customer master data. What regions you have maintained in general data region field and how does this region link with sales area?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Thanks for putting your time in giving reply. I have solved the issue..

Regards,

Vinod

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you solve the issue? Please share the solution here so that it could be helpful for others in future.

Thank$

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

You need to pick the Region from Customer General Data into a Report.

Now probably you know that Customer General Data is same across all the Sales Areas and even Company Codes. Thus even if a Customer is extended to multiple Sales Areas and Company codes, the region will be the same.

Just ask your ABAPer to pick the KNA1 - REGIO field for Customer Region.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for the help and support. I issue got resolved.

Regards,

Vinod