cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a problem to start the SimpleClient example (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/44/efec3341ad67d8e10000000a155369/content.htm) with the WebAS J2EE Queue. I've created a queue "queue1" in the Visual Administrator. The Lookup-Name is "jmsqueues/default/queue1". connection-parameter for the client:

private static final String USER = "J2EE_Admin";

private static final String PASSWORD = "******";

private static final String SAP_NAMING_PROVIDER_URL = "10.30.218.96:50104";

private static final String SAP_INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY_IMPL =

"com.sap.engine.services.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl";

startparameter: "java"

The sapj2eeclient.jar, logging.jar, exception.jar and sapjms.jar are in the classpath of the client. The failure is in the line with this code: "queueConnection = queueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection();" the program is closed without a notice. (after that line only the code after finally is proceeded). The queueConnection is NULL. What went wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I catch all Exceptions I get this one:

java.lang.SecurityException: class "com.sap.jms.server.ServerComponentAccessor"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

at java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.jms.client.connection.ConnectionFactory.createConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:275)

at com.sap.jms.client.connection.ConnectionFactory.createConnection(ConnectionFactory.java:257)

at com.sap.jms.client.connection.QueueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection(QueueConnectionFactory.java:70)

at SimpleClient.main(SimpleClient.java:185)

But I don't know what it means. The Lins 185 is: "queueConnection = queueConnectionFactory.createQueueConnection();"

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved. It was a problem with the jms.jar. I used a wrong version of it. (Have to take the one from the server.)

Thanks to Michael Koegel.