cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP 3.0 Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all , I just started using SMP 3.0 . But i realized like 1) first i cant create more than one agentry application . 2) when i start server it will  start  for all application instead of agentry . is there any way to start only agentry server instead all    ? can i make more than one agentry application in SMP 3.0 ? can i installed development and production SMP 3.0 server in same physical server ? Thanks & Regards,   Kunal Varaiya

Afaria category removed by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently you can only have 1 Agentry Application on the SMP 3 server.

There is no Agentry Stand-alone Server in SMP 3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Steave , Thanks 4 ans ... But in that case like i made two application . Ex : 1) Agentry 2) Hyabrid but when i deliver to customer but some times there are some changes in agentry therefore i need to down server . but in that case by default Hyabrid server is also going to be down . this things i want to skip . is there any way to do in SMP 3.0 to skip this things ? Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you upload a new version of the application to the App Settings the Server will take the application and restart the Agentry part of the server if needed without restarting the full server.

Stephen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

"can i installed development and production SMP 3.0 server in same physical server"

You can achieve this by changing the back-end connection settings.

if you want to use the server for development, then have to change the back-end configuration of server with Development connection  , likewise Production too. But Each time , you have to change the connection before deploying.

Regards,

Dinesh

rileyrainey
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

Multiple Agentry application support on a common server is scheduled to be released with SMP 3.0 Server SP04 -- scheduled for mid-September.

Riley