cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates verification levels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I realised that when carrying out rebate settlement. The verification levels includes the sales volume from previous rebate agreements that have been settled already. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the validity dates of current Rebate Agreements.

Also you are requested to explain the problem in detail. Rebate Agreements if set up correctly, will not calculate Sales Volume from previous agreements. 

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry its my first time posting. I think I set up the rebates agreement correctly, I used the standard best practice agreement specifying, condition scales, an accrual value and a settlement material. Basically, I set up a material rebate agreement with validity dates from the beginning of the year to the end of the year. So, I did a full settlement for that agreement and created a new agreement for the customer with the same validity date, material and scales. When I wanted to settle the new agreement, I realised that it was including the sales volumes that had already been settled in the previous agreement . Thereby, trying to settle the customer again for rebates that had already been paid.