Former Member
0 Kudos

I wish to make PGI mandatory for STO process..Steps are as follows:

-Create PO.-.ME23n

-Create Replenishment Delvery -VL10B

-Do PGI -.VL02n>PGI

-Create Proforma Invoice-VF01

-Create Excise -J1iin

In order to achieve that , in VTFL copy control  for  NL to F8 , I changed Copying Req ( at header) to 003 from 009.

But somehow I am not able to create proforma invoice VF01 ...even after doing PGI.

Message is that there is no delivery related items.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirements are:

1.You need to create Proforma invoices for deliveries.

2.here if PGI--not done --then even proforma also not allowed to create.

Then:

1.In VTFL--make header copying requirements as 009.(JEX --LF COMBINATION)

2.at Item--keep 311 as copying requirement.

Note: 1.this will work perfect for delivery related billing.

2.if you assign 034 for your item--then system will not allow you to create proforma--even after PGI.

i think this will work perfect for order related billing like cash sales...

pl update..

Phanikumar

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to create Pro forma Invoice only after PGI then you should have to change copy controls in VTFL Item category level put copying requirements as 003, so that system will check Goods movement during Pro forma Invoice creation.

Regards,

Ramesh 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

In copy control VTFL for NL->F8, I made the copying requirement at header as '003' ( replacing 009 as was the original).

-Also,as per earlier suggestion, I changed the Copying requirement at Item level ..i.e for NLN to 034 ( replacing 010 as was original).

Next I ran the cycle

a) Created a PO. ..ME21n

b) Created replenishment delivery .VL10B

c)Picked the Delivery Quantity ..VL02n

d) Tried ..Generating Proforma invoice .of .type F8 .in  VF01 . It didn't allow.

This was fine and satisfy my requirement of not being allowed to do invoicing before PGI.

Next ....

e) Did PGI for that delivery.

f) Tried to generate proforma invoice ..type F8 . But the system is not allowing me to do so.

Processing status-Incorrect.

Error log..The document is not relevant for invoicing.

What is the way out?

(As a fyi..without the changes I did  in copy control, I was able to generate Proforma invoice after PGI.earlier)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check Billing Relevance from Item category and Billing Quantity from VTFL Item category level.

Regards,

Ramesh

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Message is that there is no delivery related items.

On what step do you get this message? On VF01 or while creating delivery? Usually we get this message when we create delivery. On VF01 system checks billing relevancy not delivery relevancy.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wish to make PGI mandatory for STO process

But somehow I am not able to create proforma invoice VF01

The above two statements are quite contradict to each other.  Confirm whether you want the first one to be implemented or second one?   If it is first one, then in VTFL,  set routine 034 at item category field "Copying requirements".  If it is second one, then ensure the preceding document have no billing block set.  May be you can recheck the field FAKSK in LIKP whether for that delivery any block is set.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the Item category for the item for which you are performing the billing.

Regards