SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No input permitted as long as structure is not locked

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to setup the master data for SAP AFS. I have created category structure YF01 with 2 characteristics QUALITY_STOCK and COUNTRY_ORIGIN.The structure was unlocked. While testing the category structure, it does not show any values as in Fig 2.

Fig1.

Fig.2

Fig 3

When I tried to create a Coverage strategy, system prompts an error as 'No input permitted as long as structure is not locked.

So, i tried locking the category and tried to create new entries for category combinations in Coverage strategy, the field was open but, it does not show the categories which we created as THE FIELD IS GREYED OUT as below

Where do we create values for Stock quality and country of origin ???

I need to enter the new category values as

1IN      1st quality/India

1EG     1st quality/Tokyo

1TR      1st quality/US

Kindly guide experts/

Regards

Dhinesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have solved the issue. The problem was with the characteristics QUALITY_STOCK and COUNTRY_ORIGIN where no data was maintained. I maintained and was able to pull up the data.

Thanks

Dhinesh

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dhinsap
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have solved the issue. The problem was with the characteristics QUALITY_STOCK and COUNTRY_ORIGIN where no data was maintained. I maintained and was able to pull up the data.

Thanks

Dhinesh