cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment measuring point value multiplied by 100 when displayed on mobile device

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am running SAP Work Manager 6.0 with Agentry Server v6.1.4.179 and SAP ECC 6.0 with SMFND 610_700 SP01 and SMERP 610_700 SP01 and Agentry Client v6.1.3.10200 on an iPhone.

When I display from the iPhone the "Total Flow in m3" counter of an equipment associated to a work order, the value displayed is multiplied by 100.

My device is configured with General/International/Region Format = United States

Thanks for your help.

Didier.

Last Measurement document in SAP:

Displayed value on device:

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dider,

I suspect this is becuase you are setup for comma as the decimal seperator in SAP.  When you connect to SAP from the client it is using your device language for the connection which will treat comma as a thousands seperator.

Can you try going into SAP Gui and logging into the same system.  In the menus go to System -> User Profile -> Own Data and select the Defaults tab.  Change the decimal notation to the US format 1,234,567.89 and save the change.  After this please reset the client and download your data again and see if the value is correctly displayed.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bill, thanks a lot. It fixed the problem

Answers (0)