cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample size does'not appear in QA02 of created Inspection lot Number.

former_member203894
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a production order of a material and its Inspection lot is automatically created but the inspection lot created does'not have sample size from the stock as a result I am unable to perform result recording of a inspection lot.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post a snapshot of the error message?

inspection lot created does'not have sample size from the stock as a result I am unable to perform result recording of a inspection lot.

You can have MICs (without sampling procedure) in the inspection plan and do the result recording. Only impact it will make is that sample size would be ZERO but it won't stop you from entering the results.

Since you are not able to do result recording, I assume there is something else or may be MICs are not assigned to inspection plan.

Pl post the error details.

ntn

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Based on ur Q?,it may be due to of inspection type IMG setting.

Plz check the Physical sample type option in below path

SPRO--> QM-->Quality inspection-->inspection lot creation-->Maintain inspection type-->select inspection type -->select the required option based on inspection type in Physical sample type option.

And reset the sample in QAC3 and assign again QA02  and recheck the process.   

yeong-chul_jeong
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Saurabh Mishra.

Kumar & Barjatya's said is right. and more you can consider for solve this problem as below step;

- You must change the sampling procedure in the inspection plan. After you have reset the sample

in QAC3

1. First you must change the sampling procedure to fixed sample (assuming  you have 100%

inspection at present) in QDV2 or 

create a new sampling procedure (as Naik remarked) with fixed sample in QDV1

2. Then assign the changed sampling procedure in the inspection plan through QP02

3. Then assign a sample quantity in the inspection plan in the same transaction (QP02) for the

inspection characteristic to be inspected

4. Save the inspection plan, and run QA02 where you re-assign the updated inspection plan and

re-do sample calculation.

For GR based lot i have already stated what has to be done. In case of an inspection lot caused

due to the GR from a process or purchase order, cancel the GR. The inspection lot is also

cancelled. Then follow steps 1 to 3. In the 4th step after saving the inspection plan, simply do the

GR again, It should work out.

Regards,

Jeong, Yeong-Chul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

If you have assigned the correct sampling procedure, then check what is the sample size that should have been calculated and what is the inspection lot quantity.

Regards,

Rahul

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saurabh,

Did you assign the sampling procedure to MIC in the inspection plan?

Br

KK