cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export time duration of BOIS tasks

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Pleasae let me know is there any way of exporting the Task details like Task Name, Task date ,duration.

Thanks,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

You will get the Task transactional data in IS Repository tables. In IS Repository database, you will find Views related to Tasks from each module of IS. These Views are named like MMX_TASK, X stands for D, V and so on. For example, you will get all the Data Insight profile task under the View  MMV_Profile_Tasks.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna Kamurthy

0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thank you very much for your helpful reply. i am able to see the task details in the mentioned view.

Do you have more information about these repository views it will be helpful if you could share.

Thanks,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is good to know.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can export the tasks. Select the task or project you want to export, click on "Export project and tasks" on top right corner. it will export to zip file. You can opne the task.xml file to see the task name and duration of that task.

0 Kudos

Hi jawahar,

Thanks for your reply but we have so many task i want to eaxport a consolidated list of task with duration. is this possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, it splits each task in to one individual xml file. You can put your idea in idea place.