cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status profile Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a scenario and the  requirement is client wants to have "Release order process"(i.e.,status profile) where they want to have three users for which the Sale order need to be approved which we can do in Standard process.I have configured standard configuration for the Status profile but the requirement Says that we have three users

1. L1-Order creation(The first user L1 creates the order and delivery has been blocked to him but  L1 User says that again he will only create the delivery and Invoice)

2. L2- The second user only checks the price and it has to again  to L3

3.  L3-The third user also checks the price and it has to go to L1 to create Delivery and Invoice

So,gurus tell me how i need to do this process as i know the standard process

Thanks & Regards,

A.Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhakar

As understood your requirement

User L1 :- May Create order and can make only PGI (VL02N) not create the Outbound (VL01n) and VF01

User L2  Can Check the Price (release the order ) "He can Remove the Billing block only" just like his approval of checking

User L3  He can Recheck the Price and Release through VKM3

After VKM3 User L1 can proceed 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Sandeep,

Thanks for your reply and steps you have can be done but "L1" wants to create delivery with VL01N and invoice with VF01 and no one will have authority to do so.

The Users L2 and L3 are there just for checking the prices as they are "Sales Head" and " M.D"

So, i want to know how can L1 can create the VL01N and VF01 with this process

With Regards,

A.Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhakar

It can do through Role Matrix

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It can't be done through authorization role matrix. We can have only one approval there in authorization. If you want multi level approvals you can do it by creatign and assigning status profile. There are many links and threads and documents describ ing this. Did you do some efforts and tried to control this with status profile? Create a status profile and do other settings and update if you are not able to achieve this.

Thank$