cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding an URL mashup to the C4C opportunity screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have the requirements to add an URL mashup to the C4C opportunity screen to launch an URL in a separate window and pass opportunity ID to it. We created a URL mashup with port binding to Opportunity Info and mapped the URL parameter to the opportunity ID. However, when we want to add this to the opportunity floor plan, this mash up doesn't show up.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jie,

You can directly create the URL mashup from front-end ( SAP Cloud For Customer )

Application and User Management - > Mash-ups Authoring option.

And under the above path you can able to create the URL / HTML / DATA mashups.

The above option is easy way to create any mashup and used under the related screen.

Please  let me know if you want anything else apart from this.

Many Thanks

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Thanks for the reply. The mash up is created this way and it is in the list of mash ups under Application and User Management - > Mash-ups Authoring option. The problem is how to add this to the opportunity screen. It doesn't show up in the UI designer in the screenshot above.

Thanks

Jie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

Let me know how to adjust Mashup (Bing map) for all users. I have already entered API keys in Administrator>Mashup Authoring>Bing map.

I can see the bing map in my own account but another users cannot. I have no clue why - the change has been made centrally.

Although I have message occured in Administrator>Mashup Authoring>Bing map.

" File /SAP_BYD_UI_FLEX/CHANGE_TRANSACTIONS/KeyUser/AddMashupPaneWithPort/2f5c64f8b8b844d3bf7a28cd7ec175c9.uichange does not exist".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aleksandra Szlak

I need to know are you using Personalize option to enable mashups or Adapt mode.

Once you personalize mashups only you can see the mashups and when you choose Adapt and Publish changes to all then its available to all user.

Please check once or try to publish mashups to everyone.

I hope this will be helpful to you.

Regards,

Mithun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used Adaptation mode that is why I have no idea why credentials on my screen are valid. Another users may see mashup Bing map but their credentials are invalid. What I mean I may see whole map with the given address and they have message visible on the map: invalid credentials please register on microsoft.com/maps/developers..

I have already tried with several newly created API keys centrally on administrator's account.

Have any clues?

Regards

AS