cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when exporting ABAP Programs and the Project

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I keep on getting the following errors when I'm exporting the entire Project or only ABAP Programs (see attached screenshots).

- Screenshot 1 shows an error when exporting a Project.

- Screenshot 2 shows an error when exporting ABAP Program(s).

These errors occur in the DEV environment.

Please help.

Thank you all.

Kind regards,

Roli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Colleges,

I'm having the same issue, but the fix that you posted Roli will not work for production and test in our case as the system is locked and not allowed for program generation.

Anyone has alternatives?

Thanks,

Vladimir 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am also facing this issue with R3 data flows, where the issue is related to $Global variables.

Error: Cannot parse expression. Declare the variable in the context that is being used.

But the variable is already defined and is in use in prod.

0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Are you facing this in Info Steward 4.2?

if yes, check your Data cleansing Adviser tab, if you get any error when clicking on that tab, it means your service is not running.

I had similar issue but the $GV error was popping up when I was trying to extract the project, not sure how it was related, as I was not using it the project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roli,

Can you attached the log file, which is created at <LINK_DIR>\SAP BusineObejcts\SAP BusinessObejcts Enterprise 4.x\logging

Thanks,

Ramakrishna Kamurthy

0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

I will send the log file for when exporting a project. However, the issue of exporting ABAP Programs is nor resolved.

In CMC we had to configure the system to Generate ABAP = True.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Roli