Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRT/MPT status not set

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am facing an issue with my SLA config. Transaction ZINC was copied from SMIN, no major changes

The IRT/MPT warning/escalated status are not set although they are visible in CRM UI.

The appointments are calculated correctly, even the value (%) in CRM UI changes right,

but the email notification is not executed as the IRT/MPT Status are not set.

I cannot see them in CRMD_ORDER or the Status assignment block in CRM UI.

I followed the config. guides as well as note 1913133. What am I missing here?

Regards, Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

Have checked below point ?

10.1. Maintaining SLA E-mail Actions

In the standard SMIN_STD profile delivered by SAP, the following actions (smartform based) are responsible for generating e-mails once escalation conditions have been reached since SP04:

- ZMIN_STD_SLA_IRT_ESC

- ZMIN_STD_SLA_MPT_ESC

Please see the scheduling/starting conditions to ensure that they are appropriate for your customized transaction type ZMIN and ZMIN_STD action profile.

If you need to send also emails at warning times you will need to create actions:

- ZMIN_STD_SLA_IRT_WRN

- ZMIN_STD_SLA_MPT_WRN

Use the same settings than for the shown actions *ESC, the only difference is in the Start condition that you need to use IRT_WRN and MPT_WRN that do not exists by default, for fixing this:

1. Open BAdI implementation AI_SDK_SLA_COND in t-code SE19.

2. Change to Edit mode and deactivate this BAdI implementation.

3. Add Filter Values "IRT_WRN" and "MPT_WRN".

4. Save and activate the BAdI implementation.

Then, you will be able to select IRT_WRN / MPT_WRN from the start condition list.

10.2. Schedule SLA Escalation Background Job for triggering Email Notifications

Since SAP Solman 7.1 SP04:

/nSPRO -> SAP Solution Manager IMG -> SAP Solution Manager -> Capabilities (optional) -> Application Incident Management (service Desk) -> SLA Escalations -> Schedule Escalation Background Job

Schedule a job for report AI_CRM_PROCESS_SLA running every 10 minutes for example.

This job is updating the SLA data for the incidents setting the additional user statuses (IRT Exceeded/IRT Warning/MPT Exceeded/MPT Warning).

BR,

K.

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I created the required actions for partner function SLFN0003.

Regarding AI_CRM_PROCESS_SLA.. when I execute the report with * in the selection screen it runs several minutes but I do not see any "results", it does not trigger anything...

But I am wodering about the assigned product... the system always assigns INVESTIGATION, which has no service or reaction profile maintained as I am using BAdI implementation to get these profiles. Does this has any impact?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I create variant for the SLA job (AI_CRM_PROCESS_SLA) as below.

For the SLA assignement check SLA Management - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

BR,

K.