cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Screen Personas - missing details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have successfully implemented SAP Screen Personas in our internal SAP system following the requirements and instruction base on the master guide and configuration guide from SMP. But we've noticed there are problem with the UI. It failed to show details not only from SM59 transaction but also in other production transaction as seen below. I believe I did it right even the implementation of SAP Notes, etc. etc. but would be glad if anyone can tell me that I missed something from the guide. Please refer to the images below.

SAP GUI view

SAP Screen Personas view

I would like to seek help especially to those SAP Screen Personas expert out there.

Would really appreciate any help/comment regarding the issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

P. Alcantara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Mohanraj
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have updated latest notes, please check the prerequisites section of those notes for Kernel patches levels required. You may have to update kernel patch levels to fix this issue.

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Thank you for your recommendation. I did what you have mentioned above but still no details shown in transactions. I also found out that not only transaction SM59 is affected but also other transactions. See my system's kernel version below

Regards,

P. Alcantara

Mohanraj
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Alcantara,

You may have to open an OSS message for SAP support consultant to check this issue.

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the exact same issue, with the same kernel level.

Your kernel version is way too low. It has to be 26 or higher. If you want Personas HTML support as well, go for at least level 38.

former_member194736
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alcantara

For Personas 2 SP2 you would need to be on patch level 31 for 741 at the least.

Thanks

Vandana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ImtiazKaredia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Below Blog is helpful, Please check.

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,