cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFx status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in SRM 7.02 and calssic scenerio with PI.

I have need some clarification regarding RFx.

1. RFx  Responses were converted to ECPO but the RFx Status still showing in the SoCo  as "Published". It should be 'Transaction Completed'.???

2. when the status 'Transaction Completed' will be set.???

3. We can create a multile PO for the same RFx reponse???

Kindly adivce me on the above question.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. RFx  Responses were converted to ECPO but the RFx Status still showing in the SoCo  as "Published". It should be 'Transaction Completed'.???

>>> RFx status will still be "Published".

2. when the status 'Transaction Completed' will be set.???

>>> When you close the RFx by clicking on button "Close RFx", or when you create follow-on RFx from this RFx, or when you convert this RFx to Auction, then this RFx status will be set to Transaction Completed.

3. We can create a multile PO for the same RFx reponse???

>>>  Yes. It's like we allow purchaser to be able to create multiple POs from the one sourced document when he would like to create POs again and again from the same bidder with the same prices.

Regards,

Wendy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more question added to above list.

4. Create an RFx with SC, once the Rfx is created with SC in SOCO , then that SC will be disappeared from SOCO screen.

Thanks

wendy_xu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

4. Create an RFx with SC, once the Rfx is created with SC in SOCO , then that SC will be disappeared from SOCO screen.

>>>

This is correct. For this SC, the sourcing process is finished, hence it will not be displayed in SOCO anymore.

Regards,
Wendy