Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B add on for PGP encryption in SAP PI 7.11

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I see that we can implement PGP encrytption in PI 7.11 SP08, Can anyone please provide me with the B2B add on install link from SAP market place which can enable SFTP adapter and PGP encryption.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan

OSS note 1695521 provides the details of the download location. Below is a snippet of the note.

You can download the PI secure connectivity add on 1.0 at http://service.sap.com/swdc > Installation and Upgrades > Browse our Download Catalog > SAP NetWeaver and complementary products > PI SFTP PGP ADDON > PI SFTP PGP ADDON 1.0

You can download SP1,corresponding patches for SP0 and SP1 of PI secure connectivity add on 1.0 at http://service.sap.com/swdc > Support Package and Patches > Browse our Download Catalog > SAP NetWeaver and complementary products > PI SFTP PGP ADDON > PI SFTP PGP ADDON 1.0-->Choose the component Type

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure, if this SFTP can be installed in PI 7.11 and not from 7.3?

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan

Yes, we have it on our PI 7.11 SP11 system and it works fine.

The initial SP0 of the secure add on is available for PI7.11 SP8 onwards, however the latest SP03 will require PI7.11 SP11.

You can check the compatibility matrix for all the different releases in OSS note 1695563.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eng,

We have PI 7.11 SP10, I suppose we can use the initial version which is compatible for SP8 without any issue?

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan

Yes, you can even use SP01 which is available for PI7.11 SP9 onwards.

However when making your decision, do bear in mind that SAP's recommendation is always to be on the latest SP to take advantage of bug fixes and enhanced functionality. You can consider updating your PI7.11 to SP11 or higher to take advantage of SP03 of the secure add on.

Rgds

Eng Swee

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Eng.