cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity received /Quantity Required for Stock requirement list (MD04)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can I ask how is the Rec./reqd.qty field being calculated for sales quotation in stock requirement list (MD04) ?

I understand that sales order and delivery note will reflect the required quantity for the field however i am not sure how is the field being calculated for sales quotation.

Is this automatically entered when the delivery schedule is entered in the sales quotation?

I have tried to enter the delivery schedule for sales quotation however the required quantity is not reflected in the stock requirement list.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

Bc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj/Gopal,

Many thanks for your help will try out the recommend solution

regards

Bc

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj ,

can I know how is the configuration being setup for showing the quotation requirement quantity under stock requirement list ?

Is it done under Sales and Distribution - > Schedule line->Define Schedule line-> Availbility checkbox ?

Many Thanks in advance.

Regards

Bc 

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear BC TAN

For example While creating IN Try to change S.Categry To BP I think

now you will find Req list in MD04

Check this link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming that you are using the standard Quotation Item Category - AGN- the determined Schedule Line Category would be - BN (No MRP) - Now, if required you can change it to BP (Which is allowed as manual) in the Schedule Line ta b at item level.

Please let me know for any further queries.

Regards

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Raj ... Now you are correct ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP standard Sales Quotation will not have the requirements passed to material planning and processing.

Also from a business perspective, it is not logically correct to have the material requirements generated when you don't even have the confirmed order from the customer.

This is being controlled by the schedule line category assigned to the Item category for your quotation.

Please let me know for any specific queries in this regard.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj k

As per SAP standard Sales Quotation will not have the requirements passed to material planning and processing.

This sustenance is wrong .. even after Inquiry and quotation also Requirements will be displayed in MD04

Because Of Probability Options in CMR 100 % And INQ  30 %And qtn 70%  OR 100%

please check it once

Please let me know