Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support team determination based on message creators - how to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, dear experts,

I try to implement the following scenario:

We have several user groups with numerous users (they create messages).

Support team needs to be determined based on the user group. How can we implement this?

Standart decision with rule AC13200137 seems not applicable in that case. I try to do it with org. structure: create org. unit corresponding to user groups, assign business partners/users to them but I don't know what access sequence can I use for this (in Partner Determination). Could you give a piece of advice about this scenario?

Any help is really appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mihail,

You should be able to create an access sequence yourself or use a SAP standard. Look for an access sequence based on BP relationships.

CRM_PARTNER_C Business Partner Relationships.

Mantain the detail of the source:

Partner Function source "User group/User".

This access sequence should be maintained for the partner function "support team".

I hope this will help you out.

regards,

Anthony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you want is to find the correct Support Team based on Business Partner Data. This cannot be managed by using the rul AC13200137.

You can do this via the Organizational Data Profile.

In the Business Transaction you can add an Organizational Data Profile. This profile will then use a determination rule based on the Organizational Model.

Therefore you need to add the usergroups into your Organizational Model. Based on the given attributes you can find the correct Support Team for the User groups.

Hop this is helpfull for you.

Kind regards,

Remy Piets

Remy Piets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remy

I have configured service desk message and determination of message support procesors

Users can change status of service desk message trough B_USERSTAT Authorization object if the Actions are available regarding the ticket status

I like to set conditions, sou2026 if service message are assigned to BASIS TEAM only this group must change service message status or edit service message data

Thereu2019s any way to do this trough authorization objects?? B_USERST_T maybe ? combination of B_USERSTAT & B_USERST_T (activation) ?? Status profiles & Authorization key & transactions types, actions profiles??

Best regards