cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I am new in HANA and would like to see if you can assist me in some details.

We have completed configuring the HANA Customer Search steps in the MDG system as stated in the below link.

http://help.sap.com/erp_mdg_addon70/helpdata/en/72/93f8516599a060e10000000a44176d/frameset.htm

I now see two attributes in the HANA System, one HANA_REUSE and the Other HANA.

My question is, how do I customize this search so users are able to execute this in the MDG system?

There seem to be no documentation available in how to customize this search and how we need to insert/link this search to the user interface.

Please assist.

Regards,

Shruti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

akshay_sinha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi,

For what object are you attempting to use MDG HANA search? If you are implementing HANA search for for your own objects, is it a reuse or a flex scenario? Are your HANA attribute views generated?What exactly are you not able to do? Which search UI are you trying to use?

Best Regards,

Akshay Sinha

SAP MDG - Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay,

I am trying to setup search for the Customer. The out of the box search for the customer in T-Code NWBC is not sufficient for the client. So i read up on this config and proceeded. There are two attribute views generated and I can see the data in HANA if i do the data display. Where i am struggling is how this search is connected to a UI for users to be able to execute the search?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shruti,

We are facing the same issue for a vendor implementation.

Can you please share some details about how you did it?

Answers (0)