cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflict identified between selection and key figures to be read

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I activated POS 9ASNPBAS and initialized PA 9ASNP02 for version 000. Now I go into SNP94 and create a selection with version 000 and load a single product or location. I am getting the following error and diagnosis.

Conflict identified between selection and key figures to be read

Message no. /SAPAPO/MSDP_PB230

Diagnosis

Your selection conditions in the shuffler encompass the following SNP aggregates:

9AMA  as Display attribute of the object selection

9AMA as an extended condition of the object selection

The key figure 9ADFCST is not assigned to any of these SNP aggregates in the 9ASNP02 planning area.

System Response

The system does not read any transaction data

Procedure

Choose a different selection condition or change to a different data view.

When I load product location combination, it gives ABAP runtime error.

screenshot is attached of ABAP runtime error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

You are working with standard SNP planning area 9ASNP02. Please choose APO Location Product in the shuffler (Selection) in the show field, then planning version, and then APO product and/or APO Location and load the data. This error should not come then. Please try and let us know.

Regards,

Umesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh & Santosh,

Thanks for your suggestions.

When I load indivisual location or product, it throws Conflict error.

While I load location product for a prouction plant & DC's, selection gets loaded and shows no released forecast.

But when I load location - Producta and location is customer, it throws ABAP runtime error.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

ABAP run time error was dbif_rsql_table_unknown error.

We reinitialized LiveCache and now I am able to load product-Location combo.

I have released forecast from DP to SNP and msg was forecast released successfully.

But I can't see forecast in SNP planning book for any combo without an error.

Please suggest.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Please check in /n/sapapo/msdp_admin, tab 'Key figure assignment'. You should assign this key figure 9ADFCST to aggregates 9AMA*.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks.

It will be great help if you can elaborate.

If you have screen shots, please send me.

Also, what you have mentioned above, needs to be done in Planning area of DP or SNP.

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

As suggested by our expert Umesh Sharma, add Location along with other selections in the shuffler. This will work. The reason behing this is, typically most of the key-figures in SNP Planning book are of order series type, meaning every key-figure is assigned to a pre-assigned order category.

So inorder to fetch those order series related information, you must pass PRODUCT and LOCATION combination. This is where the AGGREGATES of a planning area come into picture.

In the shuffler, if you select APO Product( related aggregate is 9AMALA ) then you must pass location in the selection explicitly.

However, if you select APO Location Product ( related aggregate is 9AMALO ),then the locations are selected implicitly.

This,you can try once in your planning book for better understanding.

So,the bottom line is, make sure you select product and location combination either directly or by means of specifying SNP Planners, Production Planners etc.

Hope it is clear for you.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.