cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Material Master to GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have a problem by transfering the material master data to GTS.

See the following print:

In the customizing the assignement from the material tax class to the product class group is done.

Anyother ideas why we still have the warning message?

Thanks for help

Jörg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Please check your entries in table /SAPSLL/TPRGPG or /SAPSLL/TPRVPG (depending on whether you configure for systems or groups).  The code can take Region into account, so make sure that each is considered, if necessary.

The mapping code is in Function Module /SAPSLL/API_6850_TAX_PROD_MAP, at line 47.  If necessary, debug through a transfer.  Provided the RFC user is set up as "dialog", you should be able to set a break-point in ERP Function Module /SAPSLL/MATMAS_MASS_R3 and step through the call around line 85.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

thanks for your note.

If I want to see the table with TA SE16, I got a message that Table TPRGPG is not active in the Dictionary. I also tried it with the table TPRVPG but I got the same message.

Anyother idea ?

Thanks

Regards,

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

That's very strange.  I hope you haven't forgotten the "/SAPSLL/" prefix?  Please check in the Data Dictionary (Transaction SE11).  If the tables exist, but with no data, then configuration entries are missing.

The IMGpath is:

• Global Trade Services
  • > Customs Management
  • >> Kalkulation von Zollabgaben
  • >>> Zuordnung von Materialsteuerklassen zu Produktsteuergruppen aus Vorsystem
  • >>>> Materialsteuerklasse der Produktsteuergruppe auf Ebene Gruppe Vor. zuordnen

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

ok with the prefix I saw the data in both tables. Also as you mentioned I matched in the customizing with the mentioned path the MWST1 to Full and the MWST2 to Half Product tax group in GTS

I think the matching is correctly?Could it be another error?

Thanks,

Regards,

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

I checked the code again.  I think there are 3 possibilities:

1. The Logical System or Group is wrong.
    In the GTS configuration table, make sure that you see Logical System E01CLNT100 or Logical System Group FEEDER.

2. The Country is wrong.
    In the ERP system, check the entries for Product 113365002 in table MLAN, and make sure that the country in the GTS table is the same one.
  3. The Region is wrong.
    Actually, the ERP code doesn't populate the Region field, so make sure that it is also blank in the GTS table.

I hope you can get it working.  I hate to see warning messages in the logs .

Regards,

Dave

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh, regarding Country: in case you have more than one entry in MLAN, you will also need multiple entries in GTS, so that each one gets mapped.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I checked all the mentioned fields:

1) the logical systems are correct

2) the region was inside and I took the region out in GTS

3) I matched all in MLAN listed countries in GTS

But I still got the warning.

For our Scenario we do not have a problem.

If you have further ideas, please let me know

Thanks.

Regards,

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

If you found several countries in MLAN (and now entered in GTS), and you are only getting one warning entry in the transfer log, then I guess that most of the data is now being transferred ok.  If you check the Product Master record in GTS, do you see any entries on the "Tax Classification" tab?

If you do have some entries there, then does it give you a clue about which one is missing?

If you don't have any entries, then I'm wondering why you are not getting more than one warning message in the log.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

This is just a warning message, not an error - for a reason, and unless you really need this product tax classification for your GTS enabled business scenario (like EMCS,or perhaps restitution ?) I would not consider this a problem, just a cosmetic issue.. There are xyz customers with this mapping not maintained.

Regards,

Branio

Branislav Petricek