cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Idoc_AAE (receiver) in PI 7.4 java only

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are getting an error in CC monitoring while using Idoc_AAE. Below is the error text:

com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: Error before sending due to idoc parsing error: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: Invalid XML 1.0 character encountered within IDocXML for type <ns0:Messages>:

state=EXPECTING_IMMEDIATE_TAG_END, charPosition=68, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=69, invalidChar=U+0078,

sourceSnippet=...UTF-8" standalone="no"?><ns0:Messages xmlns:ns0="http://sap.com/xi/XI/SplitAndMerge"><ns0:Message1><...

Output XML seems valid. But we dont understand the problem. Can anyone help me to find the reason? Thank you.

PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Have you checked the is the xml is well-formed before send it by the receiver idoc_aae adapter? Have you checked the character pointed in the exception?, i have read that the character U+0078 is the latin small letter x, are you using an encoding different that UTF-8?

Regards.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I have faced similar kind of error in one of interface.  Reason behind as listed below.

1. Pls check all mandatory fields are populating or not.

2. Pls check field format (i.e date & time format should be as ECC defined format).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

This you already check the below link? This might solve your problem. If not we can quickly have a look.

Regards,

Jannus Botha