Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Transfer Order for GR from External vendor and from Process Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

We need to implement the logic for automatic transfer order,

the Idea when we Receive the Goods from Vendor and while posting goods via Migo we want that the system create automatically the TO.

the same approach to be implemented for GR from Process Order we need that the system create TO directly to the right Bin

Your support is higly recommanded

Olfa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olfa,

Please go through the below mentioned SAP standard link which explain in detail

Creating Transfer Orders Immediately at the IM Posting - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Lib...

Just to summarize, you need to set the indicator in

SPRO----LE--WM---Interface---Inventory management ---Define movement type - LE / WM interface to Inventory management (Check the movement type 101, under column immediate TO define the value as X)

Also check the Automatic TO setting in corresponding movement type (101 & 103) setting in  WMS under node    SPRO--LE--WM--ACTIVITIES---Define Movement type,,

Please let us  know if you need any further input

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your support

I made what you illustrated in your previous message for the Mvt type 501:

There is a pop up screen which displayed asking me to create TO for Material Document

Please find attached the related screens

And please note that the Material Master was updated accordingly

Please note

Please correct me if I made a wrong step

Regards

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the Last screen shot, you have activated Immidiate TO for 505 Movement Type instead of 501/101/103. you need to do for 510 Movement type. And you should not do for *** Warehouse. you should copy those entries as Z10 Warehouse and then change there for Immediate TO. It should work fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I made what you illistrated in your mail

but the same popup was dispalyed for TO creation

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, you are almost done. Now, you need to change from 'X' to 'A' in Immediate TO field.  then, your issue will be resolved.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for the support it's working fine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

wrong group (although probably a lot of the guys posting here could answer that as well). The right one for WM questions is

Brgds

Juergen