cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamically show BMP image in adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to show a dynamic image in my Interactive Adobe Form.

All BMP Images are store in C Drive of user's computer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

Since the PDF will be generated on the system running ADS then it won't know about any images on a client machine.  To incorporate such a process you would have to build in some way of uploading images to the server when a user wants to render a PDF and then pass those blobs of image data in XSTRING format via the form interface.  Within the form you can then define whether or not certain images will need to show in the output.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ryan..

I have stored all the required images in MIME repository and define the path for image and as per user selection i have shown images in ADS form dynamically.

Furthermore, i have developed one program to upload image into MIME repository so CLIENT can upload images into MIME Repository of system for future requirement.

Regards,

Harshal Patel

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harshal,

The MIME repository is even better because then I believe you can reference all images with just a URL and you don't have to pass all that data in the interface.  Good work

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Dear All

Since you checked the "Embed Image Data" you dont need to upload your Images on server machine. for more information look at this sample tutorial.

Adobe Forms - Scenario on displaying logo, background image and fetching data from multiple tables

Regards,

ali_eshaghibeni
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

what do you mean by Dynamic Image? can you make it clear for us?

Anyway, if you want to show an image and attach it to your pdf file you can use Standard "Image" and do not forget to CHECK following checkbox "Embed Image Data". this gonna attache your image from your computer to PDF so if you transport PDF file you can have you picture with it.