cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To set the "Pricing Exchange rate type" in the billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

I have a customer requirement to determine the "pricing exchange rate" as "C Exchange rate determination according
to Billing date" in Billing documents ONLY for specific Sales Org and customer Country and NOT for ALL sales orgs.. This field is present in the Item level copy control setting.

This will ensure Exchange rate will be based on "Billing date" and NOT from date copied from Sales order for that specific Sales org.

Can I write this validation in the Billing document User-exit -RV60AFZC to achieve this functionality? Or there would be some Configuation required?

If anyone has worked upon this kind of requirement or know the method to achieve this, can you please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Umesh Karane.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you have a new item category for this purpose instead of going for customization which would be a better option? 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this specific Sales Org ,there are Order related billing and Delivery related billing.

The combination of source to target document types are many i.e (Billing types <> Delivery types).and (Billing types <> Sales Order types) and there are sceanrios where different Item category should be proposed.

In such case, can we have program modifications done to set the "Pricing exchnage rate type" to C.

Umesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, you can try with  USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP.  Alternatively, you can also add this logic to your existing routine assigned in Delivery to Billing copy control against the field "Data VBRK/VBRP".  Similarly, for all such copy controls as you mentioned.

G. Lakshmipathi