cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proportional Factors has not generated in QUA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Very recently we have done APO QUA refresh. Initially we received the Com Routine error when we load data in /n/sapapo/sdp94  t code.

we rectified this issue by reinitializing the planning area and adjusting the time series of planning area.

The same we are trying to test our APO Stat Forecast Generation. For that we have single process chain which calculates initially proportional factors and then APO Stat Forecast Generation.

We are facing the issues in Generating the proportional factors only. For generating the proportional factors have taken 3 months corrected sales and generating 18 months fixed proportions. Generating proportional factors in APODPDANT Keyfigure.

Where as there is not issues when we load the data in /n/sapapo/sdp94 t code. 

Below is the error we read when the process chain has got failed

" application program error in LCA Routine(Message Class /SAPAPO/OM_ERROR2. Error for Com Routine using application program(return code 40,152)(message class /sapapo/om). Job cancelled after system exception ERROR_MESSAGE(message class 00)"

We already tried to run the TS_Consistancy Check with repair option. No use process chain is repeatedly failed.

Has anybody faced this kind of issue in your expeiriance. Please provide the directions how to rectify this errors and have to calculate the proportional factors.

Regards,

SN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subhan,

As i can see the message class "/SAPAPO/OM_ERROR2" belongs to messages related to SNP, i think the issues are related to SNP end. Please check if you are using the standard 9AMATNR or 9ALOCNO in your CVC. if this is the case please check if all the product and location are available in SNP as well. I have never faced this issue but i found few issues in DP side if the product and location does not exist or if it is not consistent in SNP.

Regards,

Mukesh Pandey

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhan,

Did you try running below consistancy checks. Probably some issue with time series consistancy.

/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK

/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG

/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC

/SAPAPO/ADMIN_MVIEW_CONS_CHECK

/SAPAPO/MCPSH_GEN_SETLAB_CHECK

Also try reactivating process chain and run again. Plz let me know if this helps.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plz also check SAP note 1283440, if this is relevant.

Rgds

Sourabh