cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a standard field in Complex table ctPart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to add transaction fields (like unloading point) in a complex table ctPart, so that the these fields appear in my search parameters along with other parameters in SAP Work Manager 6.0 App

I want to know how to link it to the back end. I just have added the fields at agentry end

I can find those fields in config panel AFVC and RESB tables. I have extended the Part POJO class to get these values in the Component object. But i need these values in complex table also.

Please help me to proceed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello , Can you do correct mapping in your pojo ? and export as  jar file put into your server . then try it . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal

Thanks for the reply.

I have extended the pojo and taken care other required modifications to get the data on transaction level. and i am able to view the data on screen but not in the complex table of that object. Just want to know when do Complex Tables will get filled? Please suggest.

Thanks.

Vinuta.

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Vinuta,

You need to extend the POJO responsible for ctPart CT (look in the config panel parameters for the CT_SAPOBJECT that matches), and make sure your new fields are even available in the BAPI that populates that complex table.  Figure out which BAPI that is by looking up the CT_BAPI_WRAPPER record matching ctParts.  Since your are adding UnloadingPoint, this field must be added to the POJO and must be populated from the BAPI if available.  Use transaction SE37 in SAP to examine the BAPI return table.  If not available, this would require a BAPI code change.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jason,

I had not set CT_SAPOBJECT in the config panel, after doing so it worked.

And sorry for the delay in response.

Regards,

Vinuta

Answers (0)